View our location on Google Maps.
Directions by road
- From the M5 exit at junction 28 (2.3 miles).
- Follow the signs for B3181 Cullompton.
- Stay on the B3181 following Station Road.
- Turn left onto the High St./B3181.
- Opposite the Central Convienience Store, turn left onto Meadow Lane (signposted Sports Centre).
- At the T junction turn right.
- Follow this road over the motorway bridge and continue up Old Hill.
- Almost at the top of Old Hill, turn left, signposted Plymtree / Upton Barn & Walled Garden.
- Take the next left signposted Upton Barn & Walled Garden.
Directions by rail – the nearest stations are:
Tiverton Parkway (7 miles) Sampford Peverell, Tiverton, Devon EX15 2QQ
Exeter St. Davids (13 miles) Bonhay Road, Exeter, Devon EX4 4NT
Directions by air – the nearest airports are:
Exeter International Airport (15 miles)
Bristol International Airport (57 miles)
Sorry, but no dogs except guide or assistance dogs are allowed at Upton.
A list of some local taxis firms:
Exe Valley Private Hire
Collections must be arranged from the designated area located at the end of the driveway immediately next to the car park. Guests with mobility difficulties may be collected at the entrance to The Walled Garden by special arrangement only. Please contact your Event Manager to discuss.
“We fell in love with this venue at first sight and had our wedding here a year ago. Everyone is still gushing about what a beautiful venue it was and how ours was one of the best weddings they have been to. The lovely Downs and co make everything all the more perfect!”
Musarrat and Merlin