Claire FryPosted on October 13th, 2019Read Time: 1
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG
- Hassle free from the start… We know that working out the total cost of your big day can sometimes feel like hard work and ...
- Your day is finally here.. What to expect on the day
- Finding the perfect venue How to find the perfect venue for you
- Meet the new kids on the block… Mulberry Catering Co. Mulberry Catering Co. is a fresh new catering company dishing-up crowd-pleasing classics and ...
- Meet The Wedding Maker Meet Gemma Fowler who owns and runs Poppys Flower Studio in Devon.
We visited Upton Barn as guests to our close friends wedding. Despite being local to the location we had never visited. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the staff attentive, the facilities beautifully clean, the caterers first class. Despite the black cloud and threatening rain, somehow we managed to have the wedding ceremony outside in the walled garden. it was perfect . I would recommend without hesitation this beautiful venue.