Floral TreatPosted on June 2nd, 2018 Read Time: 2 minutes
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG
- Meet Wedding Co-ordinator Phoebe Here to make your special day perfect
- Finding the perfect venue How to find the perfect venue for you
- Meet the new kids on the block… Mulberry Catering Co. Mulberry Catering Co. is a fresh new catering company dishing-up crowd-pleasing classics and ...
- Meet The Wedding Maker Meet Gemma Fowler who owns and runs Poppys Flower Studio in Devon.
- And the winner is… Congratulations to Debbie & Rob! Lucky winners of our Open House Competition.
If you haven’t visited Upton before and explored the secret Walled Garden you are in for a treat! Throughout the year it is a sight to behold with its neat lawns, fragrant lavender beds, olive trees, ornamental roses, tinkling water fountain and captivating views. What better place to say ‘I do’ than surrounded by so much natural beauty.
Upton offers a blank canvas to suit all styles and colour palettes. It is a unique blend of traditional and contemporary architecture with many decorative touches such as the handcrafted chandeliers, elegant lighting and stylish furnishings. Whether your style is minimalist or you have a more flamboyant personality, Upton provides the perfect backdrop.
Traditionally flowers play an integral role in the planning of your wedding day. At Upton we have been privileged to work with some fabulous florists who offer plenty of floral inspiration to help you design your day from floral arches around the handcrafted oak arbour, decorative flowers for your cake and of course the all important bridal bouquet.
We have seen some inspired choice of table centrepieces too. Everything from milk urns to giant martini glasses!