Bumps and BabiesPosted on July 2nd, 2018 Read Time: 2 minutes
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG
- Meet The Wedding Maker Meet Gemma Fowler who owns and runs Poppys Flower Studio in Devon.
- And the winner is… Congratulations to Debbie & Rob! Lucky winners of our Open House Competition.
- Open House Weekend – February 2019 Thank you to everyone who came along to our Open House Weekend in February.
- FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD! To help you plan your wedding day, our caterers have all compiled a collection of Food ...
- VOTE FOR US! We have entered Upton into The Wedding Industry Awards this year in the South West Venue ...
Bumps and Babies
Well it doesn’t seem five minutes ago that I (Claire) was announcing the arrival of our first child, Wilf. We are always thrilled to receive an email from our couples announcing new arrivals or to ask how Team Upton’s smallest member is getting on.
Upton is a family venue and we welcome guests of all ages. If you do have little ones joining your day then we have plenty to keep them entertained. Extensive grounds to explore with plenty of hide and seek spots and a range of garden games to keep everyone occupied. High chairs are available and there are some quiet corners for naps if needed!
Who doesn’t enjoy a treat? Sweeties and ice cream are always popular, especially with younger guests and we have some great suggestions for everything from vintage ice cream tricycles to dessert trucks.