Directions on Google Maps to Upton Barn & Walled Garden can be found on the Contact Us page.
Should you require a taxi, here are a list of some local taxis :
Premier Transfers 07801538552
Parkway Taxis 01884 38899
Jolly’s Taxis 01884 840979
Taxis cannot collect from the entrance to The Walled Garden unless special arrangements have been made with your Event Manager for guests with mobility difficulties, all other collections must be arranged from the designated area located at the end of the entrance driveway immediately next to the car park.
Directions by road
- From the M5 exit at junction 28 (2.3 miles).
- Follow the signs for B3181 Cullompton.
- Stay on the B3181 following Station Road.
- Turn left onto the High St./B3181.
- Opposite the Cherry Tree shop, turn left onto Meadow Lane (signposted sports Centre).
- At the T junction turn right.
- Follow this road over the motorway bridge and continue up Old Hill.
- Almost at the top of Old Hill, turn left, signposted Plymtree / Upton Barn & Walled Garden.
- Take the next left signposted Upton Barn & Walled Garden.
Directions by rail – the nearest stations are:
Tiverton Parkway (7 miles) Sampford Peverell, Tiverton, Devon EX15 2QQ
Exeter St. davids (13 miles) Bonhay road, Exeter, Devon EX4 4NT
Directions by air – the nearest airports are:
Exeter International airport (15 miles)
Bristol International airport (57 miles)
Please note: Sorry, but no dogs except guide or assistance dogs are allowed at Upton.